Information Regarding The District’s Schoolwide Title I Program:
According to the U.S. Department of Education, the purpose of Title I funding, “is to ensure that all children have a fair, equal, and significant opportunity to obtain a high quality education and reach, at a minimum, proficiency on challenging state academic achievement standards and state academic assessments.” Title I provides federally funded financial assistance to local educational agencies (LEAs) and schools with high numbers or high percentages of children from low-income families to help ensure that all children meet these challenging state academic standards.
East Liverpool City School District operates a schoolwide Title I Program, which means that all of our buildings are considered Title I schools and are eligible to receive Title I services. A schoolwide program is a comprehensive reform strategy designed to upgrade the entire educational program in a Title I school with the goal of improving the outcomes for all students within the Title I school. Title I services include, but are not limited to, intervention teachers, volunteer intervention programs, after school programs, professional development for teachers and staff, and parent involvement programs and activities.
Please feel free to review the information contained under the “Downloads” section of this page for further information or contact the District at 330-385-7132 with any questions.
1. McKinney-Vento Training Agenda
2. McKinney-Vento Homeless Act- Training Presentation
3. Letter To Parents Regarding Teacher Qualifications
4. District Parental Involvement Policy-Plan
5. School Parental Involvement Policy Plan-LaCroft
6. School Parental Involvement Policy Plan- North
7. School Parental Involvement Policy Plan -Westgate
8. School Parental Involvement Policy Plan-Junior High
9. School Parental Involvement Policy Plan - HIgh School