- By 9:00 AM, on the day of the child’s absence, parents should notify the school’s call off line at 330-386-1079.
- The message should identify the day of absence and a brief explanation for the absence.
- Parents must send a parent note or doctor excuse to school within 2 days of returning from an absence for the absence to be considered excused.
- Parents will receive a telephone message for any absent student.
- If phone numbers change during the year, please contact the school with the corrected information. You can also update your contact information on FinalForms